IGNORED

Black Dragon Closing

Jeff G 78

Unfortunately, another vendor will no longer be serving the Z community.  Black Dragon Auto has announced that as of the December 31, 2016, they are done with Datsuns.  They were never the best, but I have bought a lot of parts from them over the years.  It was always nice to have options.  :(

Front and Rear 240 Chrome bumpers for $190 each. Wish I was a year or two into my ownership and knew if I wanted new/super clean ones. Tempted to buy them just because it can't ever be a losing investment even if I don't end up using them.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, moelk said:

Damn!!

I want a rear chrome bumper without holes. But im in Sweden and they dont answer any emails regarding shipping.

Cant find a way to order and calculate the shipping on their site?

Hate to miss this deal!

I don't think it will be the deal your thinking of if they sent you a quote. I got a quote from them a couple of years back for some stuff. They were using UPS at yhe time, and it was way above what I was expecting. Ended up going by a member here.

Maybe a member on this forum can be your middleman to close the deal. I have a couple of members do it for me. A big THANK YOU for their efforts. Just going from fedex or ups to usps can make a big difference in shipping costs.

Pitty another vendor is stopping. It's bound to happen eventually, just sad to see it.

• Like 1