Never mind - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Never mind

Featured Replies

Sheesh. No kidding! And what about busting school children? Busting school children is a terrible, terrible thing. I hear this is going on all over the country. Mean policemen arrest little children and put them in jail in the wrong neighborhoods do they can't even play with their little friends.

Imagine... Busting school children.

Busting school children, youth in Asia, too much violins, and to top it off, what’s all this fuss I’ve been hearing about the presidential erection?

How much longer can this go on?

Dennis

  • Author

Never realized a mistake could bring such joy.  I feel like an ignorant slut.

I don't drink often, but when I do drink, I drink often!!!  :huh:

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
7 hours ago, Gr8tful240Z71 said:

We should be having serious discussions on how to properly regulate and use our natural race horses.


Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club

What about cows? Wanna race that horse?

image.jpeg

Mike, did you post that picture on porpoise? 

I think our time would be better spent discussing all the fuss I hear about flea elections in China.

Dennis

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.