atlanticz.ca site gone - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

atlanticz.ca site gone

Featured Replies

someone forgot to pay da ISP I think.. That site is club owned.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
1 hour ago, zKars said:

someone forgot to pay da ISP I think.. That site is club owned.

They got caught up in the excitement of ZCON. LOL

It may be just the ISP is down.  The company is servage and they are terrible.  I plan to open a new site this fall.

 

Probably Mainland Chinese Hackers.  They hit our corporate website  back in 2001.

 

 

12 hours ago, Blue said:

It may be just the ISP is down.  The company is servage and they are terrible.  I plan to open a new site this fall.

 

Probably Mainland Chinese Hackers.  They hit our corporate website  back in 2001.

 

 

Make sure you get me the URL of the new site so I can link it on my blogs.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Steve please PM me your phone number. This prodigal son owes you a long overdue call :)

PM sent

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.