IGNORED

[2016] What Did You Do To/with Your Z Today?

zed2

• 2 weeks later...

I took my 260Z out to ZNationals Track Day at Road Atlanta today. While I didn't participate in the HPDE laps, I did go on the Parade Laps. I also took lots of photos. Wendy also had her turn with the camera during the Parade Laps.

Here a video of one of the Parade Laps.

ZNationals Track Day 2016-10-14 0156.jpg

ZNationals Track Day 2016-10-14 0157.jpg

ZNationals Track Day 2016-10-14 1090.jpg

ZNationals Track Day 2016-10-14 0449.jpg

ZNationals Track Day 2016-10-14 0134.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Diseazd said:

Your car's looking great Steve....is that the same car you took to Savanah?

Thank you, Guy. It is the same car. I've put some sweat equity into it over the last few years. I think the 240Z bumpers help it out a lot! Those are the stainless steel bumpers from Vietnam.

• Like 1

Here's the diagram....you drill one 3/8 inch hole up through the suspension cross member (I used a nine inch drill extension so I could drill through without removing the suspension cross member), then bolt the"L" bracket onto the cross member, then the flat base plate and bracket (with bushing). The end link goes through an existing hole in A arm. 

.......and yes Patcon, I have driven it and it really flattens out your hard turns IMO.....cheap handling improvement and an easy installation.

image.jpeg

• Mike locked this topic