F*** the Internet - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

F*** the Internet

Featured Replies

FCUK = Football Club, United Kingdom.  English soccer team.

 

Almost as good as Friends University of Central Kansas.

Check it out next time you're in Wichita/  Be sure to buy a shirt.   :)

Dennis

Is that Blue?????

I thought "<<<< Don't buy crap from China... help western manufacturing. >>>>" would be a dead giveaway.  LOL

It was the "so long folks" part that was worrying me. As guess as a mod you can change all kinds of things...

 

The internet is dead.

 

Blue, you deserve to take a break man... but we will certainly miss you here.  You have some great experience with the Z and we enjoy everything that you do on this site.  Speaking of that, I am not sure why I haven't done this already, but, since you've been helping out so much I am going to add you to the supporting member group.  By doing this, ads should disappear (except maybe the banner on the left).  Supporting members won't be shown ads.  There are two ways to support the site, one by helping us pay the bills, or second by putting in time to help out.  You've certainly helped out a tremendous amount around here.  Hope this helps offset some of your frustrations with "the internet" ..   ;)

 

FYI, whenever I get to the same point where you are at with technology, I like to disconnect and go sit on a beach somewhere with a drink of choice.

 

m

 

PS:  Thanks for recognizing this site hasn't "sold out" as so many others have over the years.  I would totally remove ads from the site if there was another way to pay for the costs associated with running it and all the time I put in.   If any of you have ideas, I am all ears...

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

"You have to dumb yourself down to conversate with 95% of the people."

 

Conversate!?!!  You're dumbing down to "conversate"?  What!?!  Are you some Shakespearian type?  Making up words again?  The word is converse.  Love ya SIteunseen, but I just can't help it.  Thanks for the chuckle, Archie!  http://www.wordgenerator.net/fake-word-generator.php

 

"You have to dumb yourself down to conversate with 95% of the people."

 

Conversate!?!!  You're dumbing down to "conversate"?  What!?!  Are you some Shakespearian type?  Making up words again?  The word is converse.  Love ya SIteunseen, but I just can't help it.  Thanks for the chuckle, Archie!  http://www.wordgenerator.net/fake-word-generator.php

 

I was a little taken back by "conversate", too.  So, had to look it up.  Learned something new.

 

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/conversate

 

Next time I'm in Alabama, I'll have to be careful with whom I conversate.   :)

Dennis

Most sites are now made for viewing with a phone so that the content looks like it is for visually appeared if you view it with any device with a screen bigger than 4 inches.

 

 

I had to temporarily dumb myself down in order to realise that "visually appeared" should be "visually impaired"... Obviously that post was Made In China.

 

So, Blue had more than 4 inches. Who knew?

My son-in-law did the same thing when I commented about the word "irregardless".  Thank you for the interpretation, Alan!  I didn't know WHAT he was talking about.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.