IGNORED

What are you paying for gas?

Ed

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd add the fuel prices for country Australia into the mix.... At the moment for the 'high' octane stuff I'm paying up to $1.30 per litre... not gallon, litre... I've got an RX7 as well as the Zed and man is it a killer!

Regular is around the $1.20 or so....

DOHC.

dohc: Ouch! Damn I'm glad I'm in Queensland, where the state goverment doesn't do the double dip on fuel excise.

Prices here are around

91 octane : 97c/L

95 octane : 103c/L

98 octane : 109c/L

It's a good 7-8c cheap down in brisbane too.

With these prices and the fuel consumtion of the zed, I've bought myself an A12 powered B310 sunny as a daily driver. It uses less than half the fuel the zed does.....and I'm loving it! :D

• 3 months later...

Read on cnn.com that gas prices could go up .25 cents a gallon soon. Just in time for our trek to California. Last week in Orlando, I paid $2.44 for regular. The guy at the gas station said his prices were higher than anyone else on the strip because there were a couple of large rental car companies across the street. Here in New Port Richey gas is $1.80 for regular.

Vicky

Gas prices here in Central IL have been on drugs lately. Up 20 cents, down 10 cents, up 20 cents, down 15 cents...seems to be tied to home basketball games a bit...Go ILLINI!

Yesterday prices went from $1.92 up to $2.09 (home game last night). Today they are back down to $1.97. As low as $1.79 a few weeks ago.

I filled up yesterday for $2.19 a gallon for 91 octane. That is premium here we do not have 93 octane because of the elevation. some of the stations higher than us only have 89 octane for premium gas. And of course they sell it for the same price as the 91 here. It seems like a rip off, they probably pay the same for 89 as the gas stations around here, so they are making a nice little profit by being higher in elevation.

Here in Portland Oregon, it is right around 1.90 - 1.99 (and that's with the no self serve added charge) Still haven't seen over 2.00

(and that's all regular prices) 10 cents extra for the middle octane, 20 cents extra for the premium.

The gas station where I get gas in Salem normally was 1.59 for regular 1 month ago, now it is 1.89 :-(

And it's true....crude oil barrels just hit an all time high, and you should see an actual quarter increase in gas price almost overnight.

Just in time for Spring / Summer.