IGNORED

What are you paying for gas?

Ed

Boy!!! $1.58 would make my day! Detroit prices vary a bit -

87 octaine can be as high as $1.85 - And as low as $1.71.

At 16 - 18 mpg in both my truck (mine) and my wife's van we are spending a little over $700.00 per month.

- Jeff

That's it, I'm putting a sign up on the house and moving...... I just paid $1.89 for 87 octane (1.95 plus at most stations)....... I'm only driving the Z on Saturdays right now because she takes the expensive stuff and that is over $2.00 in some places around here.

Okay, could not resist down here in Brisbane Australia the current price for 87 octane is around 92c per litre. converting that to a US gallon and US$ this equals US$2.05 per US Gallon if my calculations are right.

To be honest I had the dubious distinction of paying US$2.25per US gallon on the weekend as I use 98 Octane in both of my cars.

To be able to pay $1.58:mad:

Top this off with crappy roads:angry: and bloody traffice jams on inadequate roads LOL bloody poor driving manners:finger: I would laugh all the way:mad:

Originally posted by Stryder

87 octane is currently $2.25

91 octane is currently $2.49

I hate California.:angry:

Don't hate California. The fuel and sales taxes haven't gone up since 9/11, blame the Oil Refiners that have eliminated competition in the state, and the Federal / State politicians that allow this to exist!

Nuke the Politicians until their nUtZ Glow!