IGNORED

Happy Canada Day

240260280z

Hi all , he did not hit any animals , but swerved and slid off the road shoulder and took out the grill , left headlamp bucket and tweaked the hood beyond my repair . oh and punched the rear driver quarter .I can only assume a hard right from the damage . suction took out alot along with a drift from inside so really not so much . found a dead straight hood from a 72 on CL for 300$ . nos bucket from a member in calgary. thank you ., and some more hot rod blk and I should be back in business . as well my 71 shelby libre rear wheel will need some love from machine shop 175 $ and the rest is on me to do .

Siteunseen , I bet the local costume rental has a lab costume you could rent . cougs love the dogs !

Patcon , thanks , limestone lacrosse program is considered one of the nations best . allowed our family to travel the US . loved every second . Happy july 4th

Cya

chris