IGNORED

Thank you Classic Z Car Club

GRLS30-001855

I have been "lurking" on here for almost a year, after doing research for a header/exhaust on this forum I ran across a post that said there was a discount code for MSA. After following the directions given I placed my order and yes there is a discount (approx. 10%). I have ordered parts in the past from MSA but didn't know or ask for a discount, shame on me. Better late than never.

On a side note, if any Vendors read this put in your Bio that there are club discounts, you may gain more business that way.

Thanks Again CZCC, Mike

• 4 years later...
On 9/12/2018 at 11:25 AM, Pmg said:

Does this discount still apply today 9/12/18?

I haven't ordered from MSA in a while, but I usually just included my member number.. Still the same method? 

Thanks!

Please provide your CZCC member number in the additional comments section when ordering through our website.  The discount will be applied during processing.  If you create an online account then we will save it to your profile so that the discounted prices will automatically appear the next time you log in.  Certain items do not qualify for a discount.  Thank you and we look forward to your next order with us!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...