IGNORED

Dead Datto's

240kconvertible

need a hand?

Might not if Scott is going to go out for us ;) want a hand Scott?

i might head out sat :)

Can you get me one set of rear doglegs and Camo the other please?

i can steal a pedal box from a 240-260z i think so im only really chasing a door window molding, front and rear guard trims.

Cheers Brad

Is this the weather strip? I have a set that is rusted but can part with them. I am thinking of welding my doors up and going dukes of hazard style so might have a 2nd set free too.

There are some window trims left on them as seen in the vid.

post-18349-14150816866609_thumb.jpg

The bits in blue i dont have any of these or the rear guard bits so i will buy anything you have.

Once i have all the moldings im going to drop the down to a repair shop and have them all fixed depending on the quote (i hear there quotes can make a grown man cry)

Once mine is finshed i will drive up and shout you a few rounds for all your help( and to check out your car).

i wont have anything to cut them up with and he has no power up there. might have to take the trailer out next time and bring one back and cut it.

will inspect doglegs and see what condition they are. i need front cowl and maybe rear off one so should work out well haha.

one coupe has no dash and the other is fingered and the 4 doors arnt that much better.

will look at pedal boxes.

dont think there are any front trims out there but maybe a door one.

might compile a list of whats left to give everyone a idea.

will grab taillights as well :)

Hey Scott,

I'm chasing a manual pedal box as well. If you could grab one for me that would be great. I'm actually chasing a full manual conversion, i.e gearbox, gearshift, gearknob e.t.c, if any of those parts are salvagable. Let me know

how to fix you up if you can get those for me.

Cheers,

Costas.:)