IGNORED

Dead Datto's

240kconvertible

I was thinking about it actually but I'm doing quite alright in life so I might see if anyone wants them from this forum before I bother to get them. They are located a long way from my house and the time it would take and cost to get them would probably outweigh what they are worth. As you can see they are very old and screwed, I looked at them all and they all looked terminal, maybe you would repair them if they were a bugatti or something.

I might go back to cut out the bits at the bottom of the B pillar on the gold one as I don't have the split in the line on the vert and I want it.

If you see anything you want let me know and I will weigh up if I can be bothered going out and getting it for you.

Edited by 240kconvertible

I need a manual pedal box, shifter for my 4 speed and those chrome bits on the back of the gold car LOL.

Seems like i need alot, need to check the chrome parts i have, i was going over them in my head at work and i think im missing the door/window chrome bit too grrr

LOL fair point,

I would have thought Manual Pedal boxes would be worth grabbing/

and chrome bits, but im good for now just keeping an eye out for NEW parts

Chrome bits? I thought it was all stainless steel ;)

Blk let me know exactly what you want and I'll call the guy up and see what he wants for them.

Bear in mind that every "chrome" bit has dints in it. I assume that one of them would have had a manual pedal box but I can't be sure.

The cars are located about 4 hours drive from Brisbane, I'm not going to post exactly where on this thread but if you want pieces let me know.

a whole undamaged L/H mid/rear 1/4 :P

You make me laugh

Uras1, there were no decent panels on any of the cars but there was a dash that was intact on one of the coupes, I tried to remove the steering wheel but couldn't so gave up and left it.

I recall that a car still had gearstick in it so I assume that it had a pedal box attached. I will call and get a price. There were a few door cards, I took all the coupe weather strips, one was rust free :classic:

the owner of the yard made me buy a whole door for 100 just to get the window parts out of it so don't expect any favors. I don't want to make any money off of the parts, just knowing that they will go to a K that may cruise the streets is enough for me.

I have a slightly rusted door that is pretty straight too now if anyone is keen.