IGNORED

The official "Post pictures of your wheels" thread

Ptero

• 3 months later...

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/11/2016 at 1:46 PM, Travel'n Man said:

@Mike - the wheels are Watanabe's.  Fronts are 15X7 I believe 1+offset.  Rears are 15x7.5 1+ offset.  I tried to get as close to ZERO offset as I could.  On my original order I requested Semi-Gloss but once I got them 3 months later it was just a little too much gloss for me.  I sent them to my local powder-coater and had them done if flat black.  The picture above is semi-gloss.  Due to the big brake calipers I do have to run a spacer in the front (it's about 1/2" give or take)  - they are 205x15's.  The rears have no spacers and they are 225/15.  Hope that helps  - let me know if you need exact detail on the spacers and tires sizes.  Be happy to supply if needed.  The below pictures are of the re-powder coat flat black - same color as the rear panel and rear shade.  Still have my old wheels just in case I want to change the look at any time.

IMG_8038abc.JPG

IMG_80431.JPG

IMG_8038987.JPG

What profile tyre have you got on the front?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
6 minutes ago, Mark Maras said:

IMHO, Absolutely perfect. Stance, height, offset, finish, you nailed them all. Can you give us more info about the wheels, tires, springs and shocks?

Thanks!

• RS Watanabe R-Type: 16 x 8.5, -6mm offset
  • 205/50/16 tires
  • Ebach lowering springs, swapped the top rear insulator mount for 240z's version (it's thinner than the 280z stock)
  • Original shocks (busted)
  • Rolled rear fenders, but not pulled

28459270_10208882954511715_762687106_n.jpg

Edited by fatfree
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...