IGNORED

New engine

Diseazd

Yes, but I haven't got them yet....they're coming in a separate box. I'll let you know what they look like when I get them. I just like Perfect Circle, Total Seal or Nissan rings. The oil rings and spreaders are excellent on all 3.

Edited by Diseazd

Not really.....I just enjoy working with different stock mods and combos.......adding some ponies makes these cars much more fun to drive. I was in Eiji's shop Sunday.......really, really cool stuff.....he's got tons of replated and restored motor parts......he is a true craftsman and a really good friend. He loves the L series motors! BTW....There are two sets on eBay as we speak.

Thanks EuroDat......good stuff. JR.......I haven't balanced any of my motors to date....I am going to balance the bottom end on this one. I've heard from more than one source that the Z engines came pretty much balanced from the factory. Don't know if it'll be noticeable, but will be interested to find out.....if I can even tell. I would think that a race car that lives at high rpm would certainly need balancing ......not sure about a street car.