IGNORED

What's in your garage?

gnosez

It took more than 7 hrs to sort out the 300ZT from the 280ZXTT parts, transport it to the garage and unload all this. Next stop California.

The 280ZXTT and lots of spares is still available.

Bastard, I am consumed by jealousy therefore cannot make a coherant response. Got any 280ZX fiberglass doors to ship to AU?

in my garage or really in my driveway i have, 75 suzuki gt550,

ohh a 2 stroke triple gt 550 my best friend had one of those when we were in high school...and I had a R5 350 Yamaha 2 stroke...I loved the way his triple sounded...

I always wanted one of the kawasaki triples....I look back now....and those things were scary dangerous...

1970 240Z built 6/70 and a 1972 built in 3/72. All the parts to put the 72 back together after metalwork and paint are complete. Will replace the main harness in the 70 while the 72 is at the body shop. 60 gallon air compressor several thousand dollars in tools and oh yeah the dreaded LAWN MOWER! If the grass is greener on the other side does it grow as fast as mine?

• 3 weeks later...

No garage at the moment,living with sister and my small fleet ,a 72 orange two door sedan 510,72 orange Z ,both under car covers and my DD a 2012 FIAT 500 sleep outside . My 150 two stroke orange VESPA is under the rear deck.

Edited by 72 OJ