IGNORED

[2011] What did you do to/with your S30 today?

Arne

Julio, yes I did there were old stock springs that were quite saggy, the new 280z tokicos are much stiffer I am still messing with the adjustment setting on the illuminas and I still have the noise in the back and can't work out for the life of me what it is. I also changes a few other things with the "while I am at it", Time to move on and completely redo the white one.

Took the Z around the original 6 mile Watkins Glen course!. It was at a leisurely pace thankfully! I can't imagine how the original racers navigated this course at speed. Also had a chance to take some laps around the WGI track which was a lot less interesting since you don't have to worry about on-comming traffic when taking a wide turn!

While driving my 240z today I shifted into 5th gear by accident. The funny thing is I bought the car thinking it was a 4 speed and have driving it like that for the last 4 months. You can't even imagine my surprise when I found out the car has a 5spd.