IGNORED

[2011] What did you do to/with your S30 today?

Arne

Put on cool, red spark plug wires.....also a new 'Z' hood emblem.

Not a Z, put changed the oil on my WRX......took me 40 minutes!:stupid: Why does every new car have to have a panel you have to remove to get to the plug and oil filter? My 350Z was the same way. All it does is double the time it takes to change the oil.:mad:

Thomas - I've got all mine changed but my speedo - any tricks of the trade to get to those bad boys?

I am not familiar with the 240 but on the 260 I would say take the Tach Out. Mine is out and being reworked so it made it very easy gaining access to the Tripometer reset cable on the right side of the Speedo. There is a tiny screw that holds that cable on and I would think it would be all but impossible to get off and back on from underneath the dash. The Speedo cable isn't too bad to get at you can get at it from underneath the dash. Also, there is a small connector on the bottom left that has to be removed (Near the fresh air intake handle). Take out the front mounting screw and out it comes. 2 Bulbs and your in business.

Note: I did have a quick look at the Manual for the 240 and it looks to be much easier than the 260. Two wingnuts, speedo cable and out it comes. You may have the same problem with the Trip reset cable though.