IGNORED

240z speed help!!! asap please!!

ChrisS30

Remember that clown that was building the 200 MPH Z a couple years back? He kept posting, regardless of what anyone said and then, one day, just up and sold everything? I think the name was cremmenga or something like that. Another 20 year old. Ironically, they're both named Chris.

Edited by sblake01

he's gone guys, this is a kid whose day dreams have run unchecked for too long. He just named every cool part he has ever heard of and say, hey will this work, I need to run at 200mph because I loved the road warrior and want to be like mad maxx.

he will not post again, because we did not buy into his little fantasy world.

If your still reading this, Stay in school, get a degree, make some money, and then if reality still has not set in, and you still want to build your dream hot rod, come and see me with your checkbook, I have a bridge I want to sell you.

I see no similarity. Though they're both from Washington, ChrisS30 writes in more or less understandable English. rzkas....not so much. I'd actually try to help rzkas if I could ever figure out what the hell he's talking about:confused:. And if you're talking about the Tony D. that also posts on this site...again no similarity. I see nothing wrong with his posts plus he's from California.

Edited by sblake01

Well first of all the easiest way to get 200mph Z is to do a Honda engine swap(VTECH optional). Then add at least 10-15 stickers of various parts on your car (note: you don't need to actually have these parts just the stickers is fine, these will add 10-20HP each). Then proceed to lower the car by simply cutting springs (20-50 hp). After add a whale tale or a 20" rear spoiler(100-200 hp depending on size), you'll need this down force at 200mph. Save money on the turbos and just buy a fake turbo sound whistle for your exhaust (75hp). Stick with stock exhaust but add a 4-6" exhaust tip and your set(100hp). Simple as that 200+ mph Z.

But really if you wanna street race get the f*ck out of Washington State please.

sblake - I was joking about Tony D. By alter ego I meant the opposite of. From what's been going on over at Zcar I thought maybe someone had had enough and was stirring the pot a little bit. I meant no offense to Tony D, these guys aren't even from the same universe.

If you were going to create two fictional characters to stir people up, these would be the two. When I read rzkas's posts I though "Is this guy real? Someone is messing with the forum." He breaks every rule of a good post - format, spelling, coherence, doing preliminary work - but he is just nice enough to get people to try to help him. Or was, I notice that his last post had 0 replies.

ChrisS30 is the same. The first post was total immature nonsense, hard to believe that the person who wrote it could even find this forum to ask the questions. But again, just good enough to get some help.

If these are fictional characters, the creator is a genius.

I have to say that the Tool Shed concept over at Hybridz is a good idea. Keep the threads clean and purge the nonsense quickly.

Z Tyler Z,

Don't forget about the fake blower mounted on the hood. Those can really make a car fly! I wonder how fast terminal velocity is in MPH. If he drove the car off a high enough cliff he might reach some impressive speeds.

carl