IGNORED

Speedfest at the Classic Motorsports Mitty 2010

SteveJ

I am cracking the whip hard to get the new and improved front spoiler on the BRE Tribute Z before I head down to the Mitty. Basically, I'm having a new fiberglass mold made that will actually fit my 280Z front valance and wrap around farther than the 240 BRE spoiler that's on the car now. I am picking it up on Sunday, bringing it to the paintshop on Monday. I'm not sure if the paint will be cured long enough for the BRE decal, so I don't want to hear it from you guys when you're there looking at it! LOL!

I've also got a GoPro Hero HD camera coming next week for the track laps behind the BRE guys! I paid extra to get it in time. I can't forsee these cars being together again, along with me following behind them, so I had to pull the trigger.

I'll be roaming from helping with the ZdayZ parking (I believe next to the Georgia Club), hanging with the Georgia Z Club, checking out the parking for the VIP pass, and finally staging it on Saturday for the BRE Judge, Peter Brock.

I'm staying at the Holiday Inn Express, so if any of you will also be there let's meet up for dinner.

PM me go get my mobile phone number if anyone wants it.

See you there!

-Dana Boudreault

Carolina Z Club, VP

Edited by Nazgul280
spelling

Phil,

Is there something else wrong besides the lack of voltage? We'll probably get that fixed on Sunday.

Steve

Steve, i can flinstone my car i have been working on floor pans so if you have a grinder and a welder can you bring that too. and if you know any one who has front fenders headlight buckets and a lip selling for cheap that would come in handy. call me if you want to know more LOL.770-843-8734

:ogre:

Hi Mark:

Bringing your son?

see you there..

Carl B.

Yes sir. I have two tickets so we'll both be there. I can't leave till he gets out of school. He is a Jr in HS and his two toughest classes Chem and Calc or at the end of the day. So I'll be there between 6-7.

Hi Mark: My son is bringing me ;-) He came over and spent the day cleaning the car hauler up. For the most part I watched and ran for refreshments ;-)

Ron - two down and two to go.... I think that Eagle-One has actually improved the Original Nevr-Dull a bit. Let's pray for dry weather...

Sounds like it's going to be an awesome event! Can I rely on someone to take photos and upload them to the club gallery? I'll make sure there's a folder in the 2010 events section.

I'm planning on taking pictures. Can you support video on here, too, or are we limited to YouTube embedded files?

Also, I need some info on where I can find a good video compression program. My MP4 files are pretty huge from my camera.