IGNORED

Speedfest at the Classic Motorsports Mitty 2010

SteveJ

I dont know Adam's plans, and I am sure Les does not know for sure. I would suspect that he would be there, but no Guarantees. I do know a couple of the cars going on the transport with my car.

From the press release it sounds like they think Adam will be attending.

Guys as I seldom post messages I thought I would at least let you know that we are currently finishing up work on the BRE #46 510 for John to drive and we hope to have the fresh #44 BRE Roadster almost done and at least a fairly complete roller.I just got word that 2 nd owner of this car Gene Felton who now restores many Famous Nascar car will be attending as well. I am trying to get the #89 baja 510 that Peter drove in 1969 to 4 th place finish ready for some exposure. May try to bring the factory lightweight as it has a BRE backround as well. We are very much hoping that A new IMSA Z will be re-introduced at the Mitty as well and it has not been seen in many years. So if I am able to finish most of this I may end up sleeping through the Mitty. Take care !! And yes Adam will be attending as of right now.

Les

Guys as I seldom post messages I thought I would at least let you know that we are currently finishing up work on the BRE #46 510 for John to drive and we hope to have the fresh #44 BRE Roadster almost done and at least a fairly complete roller.I just got word that 2 nd owner of this car Gene Felton who now restores many Famous Nascar car will be attending as well. I am trying to get the #89 baja 510 that Peter drove in 1969 to 4 th place finish ready for some exposure. May try to bring the factory lightweight as it has a BRE backround as well. We are very much hoping that A new IMSA Z will be re-introduced at the Mitty as well and it has not been seen in many years. So if I am able to finish most of this I may end up sleeping through the Mitty. Take care !! And yes Adam will be attending as of right now.

Les

Les, if you manage to stay awake and come to the Mitty, be sure to visit us by the Suzuki Bridge.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

It's only two more weeks. I'm going to be working fast and furious all of the week before to get my cars ready. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you there. Just be on the lookout for an okay looking 260Z & an ugly 73 240Z parked near each other near the Suzuki Bridge.

As I understand it, the BSR/Newman 280ZXTT and the Tom Cruise 300ZX SCCA cars will not be going down to the Mitty as originally planned. They will however be going to the ZCON 2010 convention in Nashville and it's possible the ZXTT will do a few laps on the track.