IGNORED

So... Whats your beer? ID's Checked at the door.

overdrivex

Arne,

Go ahead and brew all you want at home. They even have alot of stores that you can go brew it (wines and beers) yourself on their equipment, thats not a problem. You just can't buy it in grocery/convenience stores.

Nobody here seems to complain though...we know the government wants their tax money, and they regulate our vices it seems. You just have to buy it while the store is still open, and the stores are everywhere so it's not like we ever go without.

At least you Canadians get lots of other goodies. Excellent greenery and even better strip clubs :)

Ya, I couldnt believe it when I went to Florida. We had a bunch of guys, a night out after work, and we all went to a strip club. What a disappointment.

I used to drink Rainier Ale but the distributors in Colorado quit carrying it..... sigh

New Belgian to the rescue... Fat Tire Ale is my favorite now

The wife likes "Hazed and Infused" but that's too hoppy for me.....

Jay

Not just a Z - zdisease 09

Originally Posted by five&dime

Sierra is my go to IPA when I am broke never had the torpedo.....

The Torpedo is their new IPA--just released this winter. We just got it--so it should be coming your way

Edited by Rich1

Maybe the Bud Light Silver Bullet could kill somebody for you?

never seen it. but if it could it cost to much cause id have get them to drink a few cases just to buzz.

Gotta love the beer

IMAG0126.jpg

thought this would make a great picture.