IGNORED

So... Whats your beer? ID's Checked at the door.

overdrivex

I passed my micro-brew and niche phase awhile back ago... now it's mainly Sam Adams Boston Lager or Miller Lite when I want something light and watery ;) . My absolute favorite is Sam Adams Octoberfest unfortunately it's only available for a few months each year.

I passed my micro-brew and niche phase awhile back ago... now it's mainly Sam Adams Boston Lager or Miller Lite when I want something light and watery ;) . My absolute favorite is Sam Adams Octoberfest unfortunately it's only available for a few months each year.

Same here. I was a Newcastle guy for a while, then Bass, kind of into the ambers, then I suddenly snapped into Miller Lite mode and have been there for a couple years now. I still enjoy the micros when I go out, but I keep it simple at home for the most part. Been digging the ciders too lately. A good dry apple or pear cider is a wonderful thing.

Heinzelmännchen, Old Keg, Black Ribbon Brewer's Reserve, Weeping Raddish,

McGuire's Irish but in a pinch, if nothing else is available, and if it is cold enough(flows in chunks out of the bottle), IBC.

Will

PS, I hear Arne's Black Label Reserve will make a Pinstripe fanatic don costume and drive a roadster! I believe Gary has pictures...

Molsen Golden commercial Constable stops a delivery truck and checks out the foot well, then asks the driver(still sitting): "What's behind the seat""

The driver says, "the rest of the truck."

Edited by hls30.com