IGNORED

Remove side marker lights????

john mcgarvie

Come on people!!!! My guess is that was a reply by a guy that was running out the door for work. Atleast he is working on getting another Z back on the road. I dont see the point in picking on a fellow zed head...... IMO we are a rare breed of car nut's that should stick togather. Not flame each other over dumb little crap like this:finger:

I think we all got the point of what he was asking. Now, if he was asking about some dumb s!&t like how can I make my 240Z a 1000HP AWD car in a week. Then game on IMO :stupid: But thats not the case.

I know this is not my place nor do I feel I have ANY power here what so ever. But I also dont mind standing and saying whats on my mind.

I feel one of the main reasons this site is so good is because of how it's members handle things and keep away from the flame game. :tapemouth :ermm:

I just think we should stick togather and make everyone feel welcome here at the best Z car site on the net.

Sorry if I upset anyone by saying this.........:ermm: I just had too get that off my chest.

With that said I hope EVERYONE has a wonderful Friday!!!!!

:D:cool:

Exactly!! WHat is this? Grammer School or CZCC? Just answer the damn question if you know the answer. I get where you're coming from but why waste time and space giving the guy crap. He's obviously a kid that uses his "Text Messaging" skills beyond his phone. He'll figure it out when he gets fired from lack of writing skills or something along those lines.

Get over it. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

JMHO....

Anyways, Removing the sidemarkers is only making your small car less visable to others at night. Replace them with something more suitable to your tastes, but don't eliminate them. that's my opinion.

Dave.

Carguyinok i kind of 2nd that, on the other hand, try to be in my place, reading and writing in a nother native than my own, i try my best to make my writing read able, at the same time i have to guess what a native born american write, some people just can't spell and that's okay, but at least they must try to explain a little better or use a spell control and not use text message writing.

Execpt of that, let the guy feel welcome here.

Chris

BTW. i recived the parcel, looking good, thanks

I use Suzuki Aero sidemarkers (anything around 2000-up works). These screw straight into the existing holes with NO mods. They are low profile and have no rubber or metal trim ring. It really makes a subtle but appealing statement. The front markers are tied into the turn signal so I get that alternate flashing like many earlier GM cars.

I use Suzuki Aero sidemarkers (anything around 2000-up works). These screw straight into the existing holes with NO mods. They are low profile and have no rubber or metal trim ring. It really makes a subtle but appealing statement. The front markers are tied into the turn signal so I get that alternate flashing like many earlier GM cars.

That sounds like a nice solution. Without rubber what allows it to form a watertight seal? Do you have any pictures?

I take it allot of different markers will work.I guess i will pay the 2 dolors and go to the pick and pull and see what i can find.The markers blinking with the turn signals sounds good also.I have not got the necessary bod skills to lose the lights. And as for the spelling some of my posts are from my laptop and others are from my phone.I git a little carried away on my phone.But seriously there are allot of nice helpful people on here.I really appreciate all the help i have got. But there are also some busy bodies that have nothing better to do than act like my English teacher.

And as for the spelling some of my posts are from my laptop and others are from my phone.I git a little carried away on my phone.But seriously there are allot of nice helpful people on here.I really appreciate all the help i have got. But there are also some busy bodies that have nothing better to do than act like my English teacher.
Part of the issue is that this forum has a significant number of members for whom English is not their native tongue. They can't help or get help from posts which contain slang, txt, poor spelling or lack of punctuation. It really helps these non-English speakers when we try hard to use complete sentences, good spelling and proper grammar. Just courtesy, IMO.

Hope that you're not including me on your list of self appointed English teachers. All I did was attempt to clear up what you were saying. Those that don't get what you're saying are, as stated earlier, "less inclined to offer assistance".