IGNORED

Remove side marker lights????

john mcgarvie

If you go in my photos here you will find my 73 in primer without them. Yes, I love the look without and feel it cleans up the body lines.

But, dont think that its an easy job. It was hours of blocking and filling once I patched the holes. Otherwise the patch work will stick out like a sore thumb.

Good luck.

Check your local laws. Most states require a front Amber light visible from the side and a back red light visible from the side. Turn signals and tail lights don't count. If you look at most new cars the front and back now wrap just enough to see them.

Translation:

That sounds good to me. Anyone have pics that show the new flush mount lights on a car?

that sounds goot to ne one have ne pics that show the new flush mount lights on a car

I translate it as:

"That sounds good too. Anyone have any pictures that show the new flush mount lights on a car?"

The difficulty in translation certainly makes me less inclined to offer assistance.

On my '72 undergoing rebuild, the side markers openings are now filled and "disappeared." If, at some point in the future, Johnny Law says that I need markers, I'll go with some small, round LED set up where I can just drill a hole. That's what Datsun should have used from the start rather than those clunky rectangles. But, when you're getting stuff from the corporate parts bin, you make compromises, I know.