IGNORED

Let's show vintage racing pictures. I'll start.

conedodger

1 minute ago, conedodger said:

This looks like it might have been taken in the 1980’s at Road Atlanta? 9 o’clock, yellow Z. Nicely presented…

That certainly looks like the infield of Road Atlanta to me. I just don't see a car from later in the 70s in the photo. Am I missing a 80s era car?

No, I made the same observation. My experience as a track rat earlier in my life was that you were unlikely to see newish cars in the infield. So, I gave the best-guess that the is @ 5 years after most of those cars were manufactured. Only newish car I ever took to the track was a 4WD Tacoma. 

25 minutes ago, conedodger said:

No, I made the same observation. My experience as a track rat earlier in my life was that you were unlikely to see newish cars in the infield. So, I gave the best-guess that the is @ 5 years after most of those cars were manufactured. Only newish car I ever took to the track was a 4WD Tacoma. 

That's not how we operate in the South. LOL Red clay is part of life. It will get on your car, even if it never leaves paved roads, so we don't worry about infield parking.

• Haha 1