IGNORED

Actually, Here Are Some Official Nissan 370Z Pics

Mike

much better, IMO.

Though I still am not keen on the door handles (though these look a bit more stylized), and I still do not like the tail lights....

The headlights look pretty cool from some angles, but the thought of replacing one should it become cracked scares my wallet.

I wonder how plausible it would be to change out those lights for sugar scoops...

Nice stance, I see some DNA from the GTR in there, not bad to my eyes. But, I do wonder two things- Could I afford it? (and if I could) Can I fit in it? (or the other way around).

The worst bits of the GTR DNA (actually a better looking car in person) are the stupid peak on the A pillar, which makes the side profile look awful...

I LOVE the 350's design, and even though I miss certain elements of it (the cleanliness, the Z32 style quarter windows as opposed to the useless, awkward ones here), every time I see a new pic, I see how much more of a detailed, thoughtful design it is from the Z33 :) So I think it ties...

Then again, it's hard for me to like cars in silver so... Can't wait to see new pics. :D

...They totally should make a lower displacement, turbo model... And call it the 280Z, lulz.

Edited by Danglybanger

My big concern with the 350 and looks like will be a problem in 370 is the blind spot visibility. In my 240 I can all around nicely with very quick glances but these cars have such fat rear pillars it is hard to see. Took one on a trip to Yosemite and was always concerned about the blind spots maybe you just get used to it over time.

But I am looking forward to seeing it soon in San Jose. Anyone here going to drive with it to Sacramento?

My big concern with the 350 and looks like will be a problem in 370 is the blind spot visibility. In my 240 I can all around nicely with very quick glances but these cars have such fat rear pillars it is hard to see. Took one on a trip to Yosemite and was always concerned about the blind spots maybe you just get used to it over time.

Yeh that rear quarter blind spot is big. Maybe they wanted to go with bigger quarter windows but then it would have looked like that BMW coupe. M4? Which had already pinched its styling cue there from the 280ZX coupe.

I'm sure many S30 lovers will agree.........Its still an ugly toad!!!:cry:

Tom

I agree, it doesn't do much for me. The lights are horrible, the rest is meh. Maybe once there's more pics from different angles it'll look better. I dunno, I just don't like it.