IGNORED

Message to the GUYS of CZCC

Mike

This thread really needs to be stopped. Not that it's intent wasn't good but what goes on here goes on an any site to some extent. The mods chime in to get the members to 'ease up' and that works for a while. As they say, people will do what's inspected rather than what's expected. In the meantime, you end up with all of these 'sidebars', like in most other threads. Then we end up talking about those. It just spirals into all of these different things, like who thinks who's wife is hot, who's parents know what their kids are doing, etc. The actual intent gets lost. It was a noble effort by Mike to attempt to quell the perceived problem but it has lost it's direction.

There's a very simple way of "stopping" a thread.... quit participating. If you are still interested in what others post, then either you WANT to see what they wrote, or you don't want it to end. This was the same basic comment given when the Boob's thread started, if you don't want to see what's posted.... then stay out of the thread, otherwise you WANT to participate, nobody is forcing you to do so.

Whether it's to try to throw in "one last word" or come up with yet another reason for stopping it.... it continues the thread. Having someone close the thread because it's a contentious subject isn't the solution, that just emphasizes that the people participating (and bitching about it IS participation) don't have the self-control to stop participating.

At some point you have to admit that you're not going to win everyone over to your viewpoint, and you're not going to post them out of the topic. Walk away...

After some of the meandering over non-related topics, and chit-chat over non-thread related comments that this thread has seen, it's obvious that the same people that were complaining about Khrystina doing the same are as guilty as they claimed she was. Except, they aren't 16 years old. Should we start clamoring for the thread to be closed because these individuals are posting? Walk away...

Heck, we even have one self appointed moral cop! And over what? Some pictures that he's labeled as "sexually charged images" and then continues with:

I think this is a PARENT'S issue to deal with, and neither Mike nor the rest of us should need to get involved, but unlike in a face to face confrontation we can't grab her by the arm and take her home and tell her mom and dad what she was doing.
followed by the implication that he's going to e-mail her parents. Talk about imposing yourself on others.... do you practice what you preach?

While you guys have been bantering nonsense... yes nonsense, the basic message that has been ignored is that when a female appears on this site she gets accosted with either sexual innuendo, public and direct "love" messages, or harassed over not knowing much. Mike's request was simple... cut it out.

The ladies that come here arrive because they are interested in finding out more about the Z, whether how to repair or where to repair. They need to be encouraged and not chased away.

While Khrystina may have been a bit more flamboyant than most, I can provide various posts as proof that she DID have responses... it takes TWO or more to tango and in this case there were more than half a dozen folks. And as far as being flamboyant... again I can point out several MALE members and other female members who've done the same.

The problem came in when some members chose to "shout" it out, or "post" it out... when the threads wouldn't stop, they elevated their vociferousness and we have this thread as a result.

Closing the thread doesn't do the "club" any good. If you're done with the topic... walk away. If you have something to add, post it but don't antagonize.

E

Didn't log in for a bit and my how this thread has developed! I'll stop posting to it after this.

Honestly Sblake, I meant no offense regarding your wife as being "hot". I thought that you pulled some celebrity image up and made it an avatar. Only to a close friend would I inform them that their wife was "hot". Even then one has to be careful. :)

Sblake=lucky man

Laters