IGNORED

I'm Bringing Back Tha Twin Stacks ^_^ !

WingZr0

Alain de Cadenet.....There you go ZED. Ilike the way Europeans spell "CARBURETTORS"

Nope, Flag waving USA member my whole life, I just like the way the Europeans say 350Zed, or the Nissan 300ZedX. Its just a preference thing. Its the same as when the Alan Decadinah (sp) on speed vision say Porsche Nine One Seven...Zed just sounds better to my ears than ZEEEEEE

• 4 weeks later...

Not to hijack this thread but I am the person who [now news to me] wing was purchasing the 'red stripe' from. I had purchased a 71 240 to restore with my children [a father-son-daughter] project which came with old Ansa tips. During the restoration process I took the tips to a vendor I use to make vinyl decals to have them reproduced so we could renew the tips. We had to run through a few prototypes and some web search but believe we have got them right. The project is nearly complete [after 4 years] and was a great tiime to be had with my kids, now 15 & 17. I stopped selling the decal sets on ebay as their fees [between listing, selling & paypal] were eating too far into the small amount i was making for the effort]. I still have them available if anyone is interested. $20 gets you 2 of the Ansa shield decals and 2 red stripes to wrap the pipe with. If interested feel free to email me at; palermodavid13@gmail dot com.

Thanks,

David Palermo

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Here to give everyone their money back finally.

For those members whom I owed an ANSA to please PM your name, and the city you Currently Live in. I’ll have to wire the money through Money Gram or Western for the FULL AMOUNT you guys paid. I get paid every other Saturday and can only pay one person at a time starting with THIS Saturday. No amount of apology can make any of this right except giving you back what I owe you. So please PM the info to send the money to you.

For those who’ve been wondering where I’ve been for reasons I can’t go into all this is because for fault of my own life went south on every level and I ended up homeless for a long while. Not ashamed to admit it. My intentions were not to steal anything nor I wouldn’t be here to pay what I owe. All this time I haven’t bought nor sold anything and been Blessed to have got back on my feet and been paying my debts in the order they occurred. It took me a long time to get things in my life straight and make a lot of other wrongs right. So I’m here now to pay the ANSA guys and move on to the last few things. ~WingZr0~

Well thank you brother. I admit I was pretty scared bout even posting this in public but again I've been through worse. After losing everything literaly all my worldly possesons I got the Holy Ghost in church with not a Single Penny to my name. That's when it all came into perspective about what matters and what don't. And just wanna say that no matter what your going thru GOD can save anyone. Back then I didn't realize nor wanna see what was going wrong with life and pride played a whole lot in it. But yeah though I see my inbox is full of request I'm not here to sell anything nor cut and run like some one else would have. Just been paying my debts and staying right and thankful man.