IGNORED

I'm Bringing Back Tha Twin Stacks ^_^ !

WingZr0

15 shipping included. i'm guessing... But the guy is on EBay so I'll be fair and say buy direct from him cause he has the ribbon AND stickers for $20! The diameter you need is for a 2 inch pipe. He describes these as original ANSA FACTORY RIBBONS so they should be concors correct. Ordering my first set today from him to see and make sure. But yeah if you buy direct from him you'll come out cheaper bro :)

Hope Wing doesn't mind the hijack, but I have one of his restored OEM Twinstacks that I will sell for $300 shipped anywhere in the contiguous 48 states for free, as pictured in Wing's post from the first page. Not sure I'll ever get to my Z project, been sitting in my garage for several years now. Need some money so I'm selling some of the parts collection. If required I'll start my own post, but if not just PM me if you're interested.

Pics have been uploaded of the 3 restored NOS ANSA's in the classifieds,

there were so many I'll put a few here to at least show how good I was able to clean and fix them up!

[ATTACH]27209[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]27211[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27212[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]27210[/ATTACH]

Edited by Go240Zags

• 2 months later...

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY WINGZR0 DECIDED TO OPEN AN EBAY ACCOUNT UNDER THE NAME iheartracing CLAIMING HE COULD SELL/MAKE UP TO FIVE SETS OF ANSA TWIN STACK MUFFLER TIPS...THEN CLOSE HIS ACCOUNT AFTER HE GATHERED THE $2000?

I called him about 25 days after purchase ($430 including shipping) to discuss size of pipes, etc. He told me he'd be mailing it out in 5-7 days after that. After being busy with work and family since my purchase on 23 May, now it's up and too late to file an ebay complaint.

WHAT KIND OF SELLER OPENS AN ACCOUNT, GATHERS OVER $2000, THEN CLOSES IT?

Looks like an OIF vet has been royally shafted.

Indeed. PM sent to you 73str86 along with phone number.

Long story short pipes were damaged by the shop prepping for finally assembly and stuck

me with the bill rufussing to pay for damages on $2,200 worth of parts and I then lost your

contact info thru paypal and ebay due to a stolling password.

I've been selling off my collection of datsun stuff ever since so I can pay back Tim Z, you

and one other custmer I finally tracked down last week.

I offer no excuses just an apollogy to you guys for this crazyness.

Never had a problem with a shop like this before but bottom line I shouldn't of offered these

pipes for sale before they were assembled to begin with preventing this situation.

Now that we found each other thru here please give me a call soon as you can.

~Z~

Edited by WingZr0

3112011766_d295e01c4e_b.jpg

Cant speak highly enough of Wing's services...I am very pleased with the products he sells.

<embed src="http://videos.streetfire.net/vidiac.swf?video=3cc10707-6678-4475-8ace-9b710183b213" width="428" height="352" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed><br/><a href="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1971-240Z-with-vintage_205421.htm?ref=79d7ea8f-fae7-4d30-a821-9b7101450a9b">1971 240Z with vintage ANSA dual tip muffler insta</a>

Sounds nice, any engine mods?

• 3 weeks later...