IGNORED

The making of reproduction parts.

hls30.com

Sweet, You ROCK Will!! I'll take 6 terminal boots for the fusable links on the starter and Alternator. I need to redo mine and 2 of "ZUP"s engine harness's that I'm rebuilding for him.

And I'd also like to start making "TRUE" early 240Z Fusable links, with the male 10mm terminal (that seems to be like "Mission Impossible" to find) and the clear boot over it.

Thanks again Will,

Dave.

Will:

I thought of something last night that could well make you a fortune!!!!

There is one item on every 1977 and 1978 Z that universally broke. I would love to send you one, but I have never seen one. I bought a 1978 in 1979 and it was missing. My son bought a 1977 in 2006 and it was missing, I have been looking for a replacements daily on ebay everyday since and have never seen one --- guess what it is???? the plastic mirror cover that goes on the passenger side sunvisor. If you can find one to reproduce and actually make it, then every 1977 and 1978 Z owner in the world would buy one. But finding one would be the trick. They would have come in different colors too. BUT THIS IS AN ITEM YOU COULD SELL ---- HUGE!!!!!

Thanks,

Jim

Jim,

I'll look into that-I may even have a spare to work from-I have been saving S30 parts for years, and it seems to me I have one I intended to work into my 240...I planned to give it all of the upgrades Datsun made to the S30 family that would fit!

Will

Will,

after the Honda wiper upgrade info and the plugs that are for sale, what would you say to the rubber that is under the wiper arm?

Uh, I'm up for it?

Might take a bit of experimenting to find a suitable casting rubber that will stand up to the grease-or switch to using silicone oil after using the new boots...

Will

Will,

after the Honda wiper upgrade info and the plugs that are for sale, what would you say to the rubber that is under the wiper arm?

DO you mean the wiper shaft boot? Or something different? Because the wiper shaft boots are already being repro'd. Sold by MSA and may others on eBay.

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/SWR01B/34-1206

But if you mean something different, please explain.