IGNORED

Do It In A Datsun

AndysPlit

Well now......,

Ever since this thread started, I've been wracking this worn out old brain of mine, trying to remember the particular model of the Renault marque that a mate of mine had WAAAAY back in the early 60's.

It was a bloody tiny little thing with a sloping back, rear engine I think.

Compared to that little Renault, a Zed has PLENTY of room. I was on my back on the rear seat, with my knees against the side window and my head against the other side of the car. The young lady, (whose name has disappeared into the dark recesses of my foggy memory), was actually leaning over the front seats in order to obtain the required position.

My mate was no better off. In the front were these tiny little bucket seats that he couldn't lay back because I was in the way.

We Aussies can be pretty determined buggers when we set our minds to a problen though. Difficult situations make us all the more determined to rise to the occasion.

The mission was accomplished.

Rick.

:devious::devious:

Just remember kids, when "doing it in a Datsun" think "car cover" :)

Great idea! Still gotta keep it quiet though. One time my ex and I were in a rich residential neighborhood doing it in the Datsun. A few minutes later we parked in an alley in Pasadena and had another round. Good times!

I haven't done it in my z, but sometimes during i think about my z does that count?

ROFLROFLROFL Nice! I think you need a little help maybe. :)

It's not that easy in a Z for some reason. I got the full recline mechanisms out of a '72 and things were still kind of awkward even though I'm 5'-10". The Z is not condusive to making out or anything. It seems that the geometry of the seats doesn't lend itself to leaning over for very long. Handholding and quick, "just making sure they are OK" boob grabs are pretty much the comfortable limit in a 240.

When I was doing the bodywork I got a few laughs when shrinking and filling some dent/depressions on the rear hatch. That was where most of my "action" was spent. The girlfriend loved to go for "long rides" on the Z. If we were stuck "in a car" her Sentra was the best! The Sentra's seat angle, recline and width made it the perfect F'in machine.

The funny thing is that all of that whacky kinky sh!# has pretty much disappeared after being married ten years. God it sucks getting old and growing up! Don't think I could PAY the Mrs enough to shag in any car. Like the Brian Adams song said... "Those were the best days of my life". When I hear people preaching abstinence it makes me cringe. They should be preaching/practicing resposible sex and letting the youth enjoy what nature gave 'em...

2c