IGNORED

Do It In A Datsun

AndysPlit

Okay, I don't usually talk much about stuff like this but here it goes; back in 95 a couple months after I picked up my 78Z, I hooked up with this crazy little lady from local establishment. I took her out for drinks, she proceeded to get buzzed and started talking crazy, so I decided to take her back to my place which was located on NAS Miramar. While transitioning the freeway from Pacific Beach to Miramar she could not wait. She was all of about 4'11" or so. She was wearing a skirt which worked out well for us. She thought it would be a good idea to climb up top of me while I was driving on the 52 freeway at 70 mph, bopping up and down on my crouch. I was concentrating so hard on driving; I eclipsed my all time record of 10 seconds by 10 minutes. I had to open the window so she could hang out the window and I could see the road. It was a wild ride for sure. Many years later looking back at it, I can't believe I would ever do such a thing. I always said the term "Do it in a Datsun" was taken to a new level that night.

Okay, I don't usually talk much about stuff like this but here it goes; back in 95 a couple months after I picked up my 78Z, I hooked up with this crazy little lady from local establishment. I took her out for drinks, she proceeded to get buzzed and started talking crazy, so I decided to take her back to my place which was located on NAS Miramar. While transitioning the freeway from Pacific Beach to Miramar she could not wait. She was all of about 4'11" or so. She was wearing a skirt which worked out well for us. She thought it would be a good idea to climb up top of me while I was driving on the 52 freeway at 70 mph, bopping up and down on my crouch. I was concentrating so hard on driving; I eclipsed my all time record of 10 seconds by 10 minutes. I had to open the window so she could hang out the window and I could see the road. It was a wild ride for sure. Many years later looking back at it, I can't believe I would ever do such a thing. I always said the term "Do it in a Datsun" was taken to a new level that night.

Great story. Rivals a couple of mine. LOL