IGNORED

Help With Stolen 1972 240z So Cal

tech5

What is the VIN number? This is the vehicle Identification Number It is located on the dash and on the firewall stamped in the steel. This is the information that is needed , not the brand of steering wheel or radio. This other stuff is helpful but the numbers are needed. I am in Oregon and I will also be looking. Many Cal cars are run up here with drugs coming from Mexico and some times abandoned. Gary

• 2 months later...

Thank you all for your help with the eyes!! The car was found yesterday in Brea Ca. The thieves had started to prep for repaint then abandond it in an apartment complex. The car sat there for 3 weeks before the apartment complex had it towed due to abandondment The tow company ran the vin and low and behold it came up stolen and we end up reunited. The paint was good before the theft and seeing it in the impound yard my heart sank. The hood had been sanded to bare metal, new dent in passenger door, and looked like somebody had sprayed random body parts in red and gray primer. The theives took the speakers. everything else was still in the vehicle except the battery. The rims had no curb rash at all, the motor started right up. Damage estimate is about 2500 dollars. Thank you all for your help and please invest in the best security for your beloved Z car so this doesn't happen to you.:cry: