IGNORED

Help With Stolen 1972 240z So Cal

tech5

7-15-07 BETWEEN 12:30AM AND 7:00AM MY FLY YELLOW Z WAS STOLEN FROM OUR APPARTMENTS. IT HAD ENKEI 15X7 REVERSE MESH WHEELS LOWERED 2" AND BLACK AND YELLOW A.P.C RECLIABLE SEATS. MOTOR IS L-28 WITH TWIN S.U. CARBS. CAR HAS EXHAUST AND IS REALLY HARD TO MISS. PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO P.M. ME AND CALL THE COPS!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I thank you all for your help! I have the lp# was 3czu930. Bright yellow 240z has some body cancer on front fender, lower rear part behind wheel and in front of left rear wheel. Has lecarra leather wrapped fat grip 13" steering wheel with chrome center. Also notable was the exhaust, it was 2 1/4 with turbo muffler vertical not flat. Hatch has small area lower right that had been banged up just a little. Rear bumper was pushed in on the right side due to small rear ender. Motor is an l28 with a black turbo valve cover[car is non turbo] Car has dual round top su's, no fan, dogleg 5 speed[old bre]. Interior carpet is black and really fuzzy[not stock] same for headliner. Wheels were all silver 15x7 enkei wheels with a big lip on them. shift nob is an apc black yellow unit to match the seats. speedo guage does not work and stopped somewhere in the 170xxx range. The windsheild wiper cowel is painted black. Car has an aiwa cassette deck and kenwood speakers in the back tool cabinets. Thank you again for all your help. It's good to know that people actually want to step up and do a good deed instead of ignoring this post and moving on. Thank you guys and gals and Z's still rule the road!!!!

Chris