IGNORED

Nissan Decompensating

Mckrack

Be careful the next car you buy from them may be watching your every move and reporting back to their mother ship.

BTW has any body figured out the correct color of the rear finishing panel?

Got pics of their mother ship? I have heard it is the exact color of the rear finishing panel.LOL

I'm sure Nissan will get it's head out of it's arse someday in the future. Three guages should have been replaced by a HUD by now anyway.

I think it's funny how the new Ford Tarus is a cheap ripoff of the Honda Accord. True creativity is dwindling. I'm sure it will all go out the window when hydrogen cars hit. Things will look more like the "Smart Car".

post-12438-14150800729278_thumb.jpg

You know you may be on to something here. I have heard that the Aliens use a sort of grayish textured paint for the outside of their ships. I just haven't figured out how they get the things in an OSHA approved paint box. I bet they have one of Alan's pre 69 240z cars in the collection and used the rear panel on that car to match the color of the outside of the space ships. Or maybe the French guy found one sitting in the warehouse in Tennessee and sent it to them as a sample. Probably that since we can't get $^!# from Nissan for our cars and have to go to all kinds of other vendors to find parts. As I said they can go to hell. If it wasn't for the 240z and others there wouldn't be a Nissan today.

Yes and the Nissan Quest is the same car as the Mercury whatever the hell they called it. So yes I am right all along. Conspiracy. They are evil and they must fail and fail they will. When that's accomplished then we will have the only cars that company manufactured that are worth anything. The rest garbage. They know it too, it was a calculated destruction of a car company done by the French. The same people that wouldn't help us in Iraq and the same people that couldn't even defend themselves in the Big War so we had to save their pansy asses. See how it all comes together. You think I am joking well I'm not and if you don't get it then you will be the ones to suffer at the hands of these people. The first thin they did was to prevent us from getting parts because they decided not export them in to the U.S. but if you live in Japan you can still get many of them. They wanted to limit our access to the essentials to keep our cars on the roads of America. So what do we do we have web sites talking about how and where we can find OEM parts. This is all a plot to market their new crap. Supply and demand. That's it. The more we talk about it and the more we talk about them the more they think they can pawn off their clones to us. I will not be tricked and I suggest you should not be tricked too. This is serious business. Laugh abaout it all you want but when was the last time you tried to get a rare part fpr your car and you cpouldn't get it here but in Japan it's readily available.Think about it.

It's quite disturbing to me that someone belonging to this club can be so xenophobic and ignorant of history. I'm sorry that our members residing in France have to read such nonsense. Those of us who wish Nissan success in the future should be happy that Carlos Ghosn helped turn the company around.

For a short history refresher some of you might recall the time that the French saved the US pansy asses:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Yorktown_%281781%29

Mckrack,

Slow down, take a deep breath, and remember that every person in a country is no more responsible for something its leadership does(or chooses not to do) than I am for Bill Clinton choosing to purger himself, his not going to jail, and the shame he brought to the Office of The President of the United States through his conscious actions.

Will

It's quite disturbing to me that someone belonging to this club can be so xenophobic and ignorant of history. I'm sorry that our members residing in France have to read such nonsense. Those of us who wish Nissan success in the future should be happy that Carlos Ghosn helped turn the company around.

For a short history refresher some of you might recall the time that the French saved the US pansy asses:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Yorktown_%281781%29

I agree completely.

This thread is whack anyway, though, so hopefully anyone who might otherwise be offended is taking the 'source' into consideration.