IGNORED

'72 112 Yellow Located in Florida on Ebay

RELISTING UPDATE - Mar-09-07 at 12:10PM EST: This listing was hijacked this morning -- some joker hacked into my account, ended the auction and then sent out 5 second chance offers. This auction is relisted, I've added more photos as requested, and the it will end in 3 days.

Thought everyone might like to know

Is there much difference between the 112 yellow and the 919 yellow? Seems like the 112 might have a lil more green in it. From what I can see in my car, can't really tell which color of yellow it was for sure...
919 is more of a "pure" yellow, while 112 is definitely towards the green end of the yellow palette. Either are distinctive these days, but I prefer the earlier 919 color, myself.

Quote (from Ebay Seller):

RELISTING UPDATE - Mar-09-07 at 12:10PM EST: This listing was hijacked this morning -- some joker hacked into my account, ended the auction and then sent out 5 second chance offers. This auction is relisted, I've added more photos as requested, and the it will end in 3 days.

Thought everyone might like to know

Here's a link to the new listing; it's up to over $2,220.00 at the time of this post -still a great deal:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-Z-Series-1972-Datsun-240Z_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6187QQitemZ200087733072QQrdZ1