Classic car destruction. - Racing - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Classic car destruction.

Featured Replies

Jesus Craig, you really know how to hurt a guy. Talk about some serious money going to be spent on that. OUCH!!

Chris

Ouch! How many hundreds of thousands of dollars are we talking about here? Classic Corvettes, Shelbys and Mustangs. I hope no one was serioiusly injured.

If that was my car (any of them) I'd be pissed!!!! :mad: :angry: :ogre: SOme one would get they're faces kicked in.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

god after seeing that i need a drink. Thats alot of wrecked history.

That was Road America last weekend for the Brian Redman Invitational Classic.

Look at the blue #6 Camaro and the white w/blue stripe Firebird. Wonder why they are so high?

There is a yellow 63 Stingray roadster under them!

............and the semi-ricey green car in the background just sits there and smerks :P

Quite a painful view.

Vicky

I'm sure most of those cars weren't able to stop in time. The stopping distance on an old Shelby probably isn't as good as a modern car... :P

But man... I couldn't imagine standing there looking at my car after it piled up on another one... It just tears up the soul.

I would hate to see the insurance claim on that wreck. My heart sunk after seeing this. :( :tapemouth Wow....just speachless.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.