IGNORED

My 71' 240z project ... =)

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

I now have two choices of flares available. Approx. 60mm and 100mm.

hugobreddaretestmonterat.jpg

tjockbreddare.jpg

tjockbreddare2.jpg

the hole's for a carbon fibre roof yeah? or are you going to go for a transparent material? has the bit you've cut out held its shape, in terms of getting the curvature correct to mold off?

either way its looking nice :D

Something like that... : )

The mold won't be made from my roof, but that of another Z.

I'm pretty confident the bigger ones will turn out nice.

Darensteel.com made these flares for a R33 Skyline. Looked pretty absurd when in place.

Bulky as hell, if you would've asked me back then.

PICT0006.jpg

But once painted, etc - it's totally svung around. Looks sweet!

IMG_1860.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Mull, I just registered this website simply to talk to you. Someone linked me to these videos, and I just finished watching them all. Let me say, your work is very inspiring and fun to watch, and it makes me happy to see so much work go into a Z. Your car would have been scrapped without a second thought here in the US, due to all that rust, but you didn't really have the option to get another one. Kudos for sticking with that seemingly impossible task.

I see you still have a long ways to go on the car, but there's no turning back now. I wish you much luck and prosperity on getting your car finished, and I anxiously await updates and pictures. You will definitely have one of the nicest 240Z's on the planet. LaterZ.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...