IGNORED

JDM grill on EBay no reserve

lvmy240z

George, Thanks for the measurements, I'm thinking of ordering the metal as the home places don't have what it would take. I'm pretty sure I can just about match what your pic shows. Close will be good enough, something that looks nice and does the job! thanks again,

Ok, I have wrestled with getting pictures in here long enough....I still have no clue how to do it.

So, there are three shots in my photo gallery.... Center photo shows how that aligns up perfectly. Top; you will notice that the attachment is slighly bent. Bottom, you will see a bolt between two wires... this is were I drilled the panel.

Simple.... good luck.....

See in the Middle picture the mounting bracket bends upwards, thats because yours is a 73 240Z, which had some changes that the 260Z has (may as well call them series 3 240z, as there is informally already a series 1 and 2, other notable difference is the "pointy lip think ontop of the radiator support panel that follows the contour of the bonet" that earlier 240z dont have, but 260z do. Anyone notice any other differences?).

Why I said i thought it wouldn't fit is because in the series 1 and 2 (1969 to 1972) the mounting bracket bends downward towards the ground.(see photo)

But it looks like it doenst mount up to the lower bracket in either case, and you have to drill a hole to mount it.

So who want to send the purchaser a mesage about how much they cost new :stupid:

Wait till the seller gets his money and ships it though.

post-1278-14150794915004_thumb.jpg

Seems like a crime to see one go for that much when you can order one from Nismoparts.com for $130.

I was bidding on this with the intention of re-listing it after I used it as a pattern to make my own. I fell out early at just over $100. I am still looking for one, they are no longer available through NISMO parts. :ermm: JLP