IGNORED

Just recieved my new muffler, and its a big kahuna!

sonofzzzap

That sounds great Tom. Can you tell us the process of getting the sound from recording it to a format the PC's are happy with, be it .wav, .mp3 whatever?? I would love to share the sound of the C10. It appears to be a complete Fujitsubo system. BIG stainless extractors into a full length twin system. The pics I've included seem to be the correct bits?

We could end up with a library of sound! All the various systems on this forum. From those still equipped with all the original Datsun/Nissan bits, Japanese air in the intake etc :cheeky:.... The spine tingling S20 howl, to the unique personalised setups like Sonofzzzap and your'n.

Mmmm..Vroom Vroom :laugh:

Jim.

post-6441-14150794861348_thumb.jpg

post-6441-14150794861516_thumb.jpg

Cheers Jim,

I bought a middle of the range digital camera a short while ago [Nikon CoolPix 3700] and it comes with a sound recording feature, that records directly into wav. format. Almost all digital audio formats will be compatible with a Winxp based computer if you have the right codecs for playback. Most newer mp3 players have a sound recording feature too, however the quality on mine [and old creative nomad II] is quite terrible...

Your setup sounds fanastic [in both the visual and audible sense :D], itd be great to get a compilation of all the various L/S series sounds. Perhaps people could start submitting sounds on this thread? Regards,

Tom

:stupid: is as :stupid: does!!...you know what's lookin' at me on the desk at the moment? a nice little digital camera that....guess what? It records sounds as well!! Thanks Tom.

We'll have to do a bit of recording at Wakefield Gav :bunny: I feel like "Toad" of "Toad Hall" ("Wind in the Willows ") Beep Beep Vroom Vroom :laugh:

Jim.