IGNORED

Summer 2004 Sport Z Magazine highlights + 16-page bonus insert!

SportZMagazine

Bill, you were the one who changed the topic of the thread.

Secondly, calling people names such as you did has NEVER been allowed on our site.

Thirdly, SportZ Magazine is a sponsor of this web-site, and no one will be allowed to harass anyone associated with SportZ on this site. Period.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by jkoc

so uhhh.... i didnt get my summer issue still.........should i be worried?

Yes you should. The USPS is the only part of Sport Z Magazine that I cannot control. We have 10 - 15 issues each mailing that never make it. It's a frustrating situation, but we try to take care of it the best way we know how.

The Canada mail situation is out-of-control and they won't even talk to me anymore. Six weeks is normal to them; it's not normal to me.

Please send an email directly to me at publisher@sportzmagazine.com and I'll take care of it immediately. I will need your full name and address and I'll take it from there.

There are some other board members of this forum missing the summer issue as well, please email your details to me as well.

Terribly sorry about the delay -- that's why we had to offer first class mailing. It drives us postal, but we don't shoot anybody.

Bob Bell

Publisher

Sport Z Magazine

Originally posted by 26th-Z

Hey SportZ Magazine,

Thanks for your booth at the National Convention. I picked up two back issues when I stopped to say hello.

Art Singer (associate publisher & graphic designer) was there at the booth along with a couple of our terrific writers. Business was brisk

BTW, thanks for picking up the two back issues; every order is important to us.

Bob Bell

Publisher

Sport Z Magazine

• 1 month later...