IGNORED

Happy new Z owner, 1975 280Z

I've been looking for a front engine rear wheel drive sports car for a while. Everything form RX7-8's, miatas, toyota MR2's, even the new FRS/BRZ toyota 86's.I found this '75 for a price I couldn't pass up.  It wasn't really a car I had looked at, but when I went to look at this one, and saw the great condition it was in, I had to get it...

It came with the stock front bumper as well as a new, pre-75 fifty pound lighter version that I will be installing.  There is almost no rust on this thing, just a few little surface rust issues here and there. The engine runs great as it only has 75K miles on it.

One brake line running to the rear has a hole in it so I had to tow it to it's new home.  I'll fix that though...  I just ordered the full stainless steel brake line kit, SS braided hoses, upgraded front rotors and pads, new front calipers, rear sport disc brake conversion kit. full poly bushing kit, and front and rear adjustable Tokico shocks.

I've got some big plans for this car.

Too bad Borla doesn't have a full exhaust for this thing...

IMG_2338.JPGIMG_2336.JPGIMG_2335.JPG

• Like 2