IGNORED

Rocker arm ID

gundee

The original ones I have are all stamped with an "S" before the number.  Most of them are "S 30" and they don't have that little rectangle.  Those could be off a ZX head though?

Here's mine off an N-47 after Delta resurfaced them.

DSC00958.JPG 

Edited by siteunseen

1 hour ago, Zed Head said:

Here's a picture I took in the past.  I'm 99% sure it came from my 1976 cylinder head, which I'm 99% sure is completely factory original.  The two sides are different.

Same with mine, but the other side is a 's' instead of the 'x' on yours. I got these in packages shown from another person. It does have the factory P/N on them but

some of these aftermarket suppliers sometimes like to mark the Nissan number on their package. Don't know if the (ATS) means anything on the package.

I may keep them for awhile yet in case I set up another cam in the future. 

I was thinking that parallelogram was part of some company's logo but I can't remember which one. But now I see the second pic and the angle changed on the parallelogram. I probably have a couple hundred rockers so I'll try to look at some of mine. I think some companies also use the Nissan part numbers.

Chuck

It might the mark of Paraut.  Apparently they were the OEM supplier for Atsugi (or vice-versa).  Who supplied Nissan and maybe still does.  I had another thread on Hybridz about rocker arms and one of the guys over there seemed to know quite a bit.  Xnke.

http://www.elautoparts.com/item.wws?sku=A4040-51981&itempk=86615&mfr=Paraut&weight=0.20

Paraut.PNG

On 7/6/2017 at 2:07 PM, Zed Head said:

It might the mark of Paraut.  Apparently they were the OEM supplier for Atsugi (or vice-versa).  Who supplied Nissan and maybe still does.  I had another thread on Hybridz about rocker arms and one of the guys over there seemed to know quite a bit.  Xnke.

http://www.elautoparts.com/item.wws?sku=A4040-51981&itempk=86615&mfr=Paraut&weight=0.20

Paraut.PNG

The package does have 'ATS' marked on it so may well be Atsugi make. And they also have that white paint mark on them.

Thanks!