IGNORED

Resurrected Classics Continues to Impress with new Fenders Hatches and Bumpers!

zKars

Thanks for posting this Jim. I just went onto there site to look at their rear bumper and asked a few question using their on-line chat. They were very helpful and even sent me a picture of their rear bumper installed when I asked if the center section has that slight curve to match the body. Here's the pic. I will be placing an order soon. Thanks again.

hhvscp98cnhdndvwq81ebmuaudxs.png

• Like 1

Thank you guys for the kind words, it really is appreciated . We have lots of new products coming out soon and I will try to get better at posting on here, if anyone has any questions about the new parts feel free to ask, I will answer as much as I can and include reference photos if I have some. 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2023 at 10:35 PM, Resurrected Classics said:

Thank you guys for the kind words, it really is appreciated . We have lots of new products coming out soon and I will try to get better at posting on here, if anyone has any questions about the new parts feel free to ask, I will answer as much as I can and include reference photos if I have some. 

Any chance y'all are looking at reproducing the rubber bumper pieces for the 75-76 280Z (2+2 preferably, lol!)?

Edited by LorenB667

11 minutes ago, LorenB667 said:

Any chance y'all are looking at reproducing the rubber bumper pieces for the 75-76 280Z (2+2 preferably, lol!)?

Max doesn't visit this site very often. Reach out to him at the Resurrected Classics website.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

06/09/2023

I was impressed with the email I received today.  Braided hose kit at $380!!!   https://resurrectedclassics.com/collections/rubber-plastic/products/datsun-240z-series-1-engine-hose-set-oem-style-braided-master-kit

The only other place I could find these at was JDM @ $1100.  https://jdm-car-parts.com/products/original-style-engine-bay-hose-set-for-datsun-240z?variant=831357009  

I would have paid the $1100 when I got to the engine compartment in my restoration, but this is fantastic to see a competitor come in at nearly 1/3 the cost for these repro's!

• Like 4