IGNORED

Cold air issue

siteunseen

We’ve had snow off and on for a few weeks now, it was looking like we might have another white Christmas. A few days ago it was 8 degrees outside.

Night before last it snowed another inch on top of about 8 inches of accumulation.

Shortly before sunrise it started to rain.

At 25 degrees.

The half inch of overnight snow turned into a quarter inch of ice.

Everything had a layer of ice on it as the rain froze on contact.

The outdoors looked like a glazed donut.

This morning it is 48 degrees, and what snow we have left is going away quickly.

So instead of a white Christmas, we’re having a wet Christmas.

It's been pretty cold here too. It went below zero last night, and hit about 20 today in the sun. Tomorrow I think is supposed to be slightly warmer... Like 26 maybe?

In any event, mighty cold. But still way warmer than the north central US and central Canada, so I'm not complaining. That's brutal.

• Like 1

This was my truck saturday morning heading to duck hunt.....in SC!! Just not right, it isnt supposed to get this cold for this long around here. Tons of broken pipes all over the upstate. Luckily very few issues for us. I feel for the families that left for the holiday and came home to a flooded house. 

20221224_052558.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Wow 1

23 hours ago, siteunseen said:

Cruel and unusual punishment is over for the next few days.Screenshot_20221228-193819_Samsung Internet.jpg

Mother Nature is an illegal border crosser from Canada, she's overburdening our air "Build the wall". LOL

Settle down Cliff. Canuckistan is my next door neighbor, an hour and a half drive from my door, eh?

Our weather guess (notice the temps never get to 50):

19B6BFB3-5FD0-4E5A-BB1B-570FE1D8F55F.jpeg

• Like 1