IGNORED

Cold air issue

siteunseen

We 've got the same feeling here. 20 f this morning and tonight along with freezing rain that is predicted to end up 1/4"-1/2" thick. That means trees and power lines down around here. Thank God for our wood stove. I keep thinking about our Canadian neighbors and even stop whining about the cold when I remember them.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

19 hours ago, Mark Maras said:

We 've got the same feeling here. 20 f this morning and tonight along with freezing rain that is predicted to end up 1/4"-1/2" thick. That means trees and power lines down around here. Thank God for our wood stove. I keep thinking about our Canadian neighbors and even stop whining about the cold when I remember them.

I can't find @240260280 photo of all his cars covered in his driveway, Nova Scotia I think. Did find ol' Blue pretty deep. LOL

8.jpg.3f3d0abc18ad86309afe4b3567671bf0.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

20 hours ago, siteunseen said:

I'm somewhat anxious about this drop in temp. Haven't had the problem since 1989, now it's back. Hopefully there will be no damage if I just stay home. No early morning drives for me.

Stay safe friends and have merry Christmas.

This time of year it's good to live in the desert.  It will be 81º here on Christmas Day.

Stay warm!

• Wow 1

We received notice from our power company to cut back today so the grid doesn't collapse. 

There is ice on the inside of the window in the bathroom from condensation running down to the bottom of the window. 

Fortunately we have a propane heater in case of emergency. 

• Like 3
  • Wow 1