IGNORED

ZCON 2022 Roll Call

I'm going to work until 12pm Saturday the 30th. I could ride down and do the award's dinner but not 100% on that. My most loved dog has to have a benign (hopefully) tumor cut off on the 25th. It's going to be $500-ish or less, he's a big dog so things cost more.

If I see you, lucky for me.

I've got a shed full of parts that someone may need. In that case I could make a run down but would need to come back home for work.

• Sad 1

Just now, SteveJ said:

Hey, @zKars, I think this means you have to show up for ZCON since your car was featured.

image.png

Oh wow, that's neat! Sorry, no can do.

That Z passed on a few years ago, don't even have one at the moment. Dang picture makes me a bit misty, sniff.....

You-all have fun this year! Drool over the new Z for me. I'll show up again next time the show is bit closer to home.

• Like 1

If, God willing, my car makes it out the shop in time, I'd at least like to show up the 29th and 30th. But, then again, this is a two month suspension thing turned nine month head rebuild slug, so who knows if I'll actually make it out of purgatory by then... 

• Like 1

The wife and I are going to drive up on Saturday morning for the car show, but not entering our car in it. We only live about 45 minutes away, but unfortunately work and family interfere with the other weekday events. For anyone who's been to a Zcon before, can you still buy t-shirts and such without registering for anything?

24 minutes ago, dtshaw66 said:

The wife and I are going to drive up on Saturday morning for the car show, but not entering our car in it. We only live about 45 minutes away, but unfortunately work and family interfere with the other weekday events. For anyone who's been to a Zcon before, can you still buy t-shirts and such without registering for anything?

ZCON T-shirts are only available after they get shirts out to people who registered but couldn't attend. Other merchandise is available at the Z store at the hotel if the Z store is open. Go to zcon.org and find the schedule to see when the Z store is open.