Super Bowl Commercial - Modern Z - 5th to 7th Generation - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Super Bowl Commercial

Featured Replies

I kind of want one, but ???  Where I live in AZ, Nissans are hugely popular and I see lots of Z33's and Z34's, but they are all total drifter wanna-be's.  Most are slammed and have mismatched body panels with ricer exhausts.  S30's tend to be tastefully modded as do S130's, Z31's and Z32's, but the newer stuff is a mess.

Depending on what the new Z really costs, I might possibly consider it, but it would have to drive really well for me to give up my DD 996 and have a car payment again.

I like it.  I still don't like the look of the front grill.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
2 hours ago, Jeff G 78 said:

I kind of want one, but ???  Where I live in AZ, Nissans are hugely popular and I see lots of Z33's and Z34's, but they are all total drifter wanna-be's.  Most are slammed and have mismatched body panels with ricer exhausts.  S30's tend to be tastefully modded as do S130's, Z31's and Z32's, but the newer stuff is a mess.

Depending on what the new Z really costs, I might possibly consider it, but it would have to drive really well for me to give up my DD 996 and have a car payment again.

The target for the base model is $40K. I would think the next level up will be $45K to $47K. I'm not going to guess on the Proto Spec.

41 minutes ago, 26th-Z said:

I like it.  I still don't like the look of the front grill.

She has her lips closed, we can't see that front grill. LOL

 

2 hours ago, siteunseen said:

I thought Levy was gray haired Fabio. LOL

i sure do like Brie Larson the new Nissan girl. :love:

img.webp

Could someone please post one of her in the "boobs" thread?  Thanks.

20 minutes ago, Johnz1971 said:

Could someone please post one of her in the "boobs" thread?  

 

Edited by siteunseen

1 hour ago, SteveJ said:

The target for the base model is $40K. I would think the next level up will be $45K to $47K. I'm not going to guess on the Proto Spec.

$50k for what I'd want is out of my range.  It looks like  I'll be driving my car for a bit longer and maybe think about a used one in 5 years.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.