IGNORED

Missed a deal today.

siteunseen

Some guy bought a house and land with an old 240. Facebook marketplace said it was a '69. Message the guy to get the vin # and he said he was flogged with inquiries. It wasn't to far away, complete car for $1,500. I figured out my loose change and when I texted him back it was SOLD.

Turns out it was a '72 but still a decent deal I thought. 

Day late and a dollar short...

Eh, maybe next time? It would've been fun for this winter to play with though. 😥

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, siteunseen said:

Here it is. He didn't respond and now I've had time to quiten the voices in my head. I wouldn't buy it today if he did call. My life is full enough as it is. 

https://tinyurl.com/ycy5wkr3

Not the kind of Z a GRAND MASTER  would be caught dead in.  Although from the picture of the interior, it looks like someone else may have been.

You dodged a bullet on that one, Cliff.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I suspect when they try to move that car it will be in pieces. The rear edge of the hatch looks gone, and there is a letter sized slit in the left wheel arch. It's been sitting in the grass a long time by the looks of it. The bottom of the car is probably totally gone.

No loss, Cliff

• Like 1
  • Agree 1