IGNORED

Golden Anniversary - Safari Gold Style

jfa.series1

Beautiful car.  Great noise too.  I love to take mine through the tunnels on the freeway.  Nothing quite like it.

I can't help but notice the lack of people jumping in front of you without using their turn signals and slamming on their brakes for the upcoming exit.  I forget that some cities might actually be a pleasant place to drive sometimes. Congrats on the car.

traffic.jpg

• Like 1

Nice milestone Jim!   Congrats!   Car looks great!

You should pop on the stock wheels, take off the strut brace, and enter it in stock class in Colorado Springs.  A 50th anniversary gold medallion to go with your cup...   LOL   :ph34r:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, S30Driver said:

Nice milestone Jim!   Congrats!   Car looks great!

You should pop on the stock wheels, take off the strut brace, and enter it in stock class in Colorado Springs.  A 50th anniversary gold medallion to go with your cup...   LOL   :ph34r:

Hah! Retuning to stock is truly a mountain too high. I'll leave competing in Stock Class to those better talented and qualified.

• Like 1