IGNORED

New Z Owner

VaCat33

19 minutes ago, VaCat33 said:

SteveJ

i sent in my application to Z Car Club of Northern VA. I sent along a check but I have not heard anything back. It has been over a month. Any POC’s for the club? I also visited their FB page but there is no option to join the group...at least not that I could see. Their website seems defunct. Hope it all works out...but they sure make it difficult.

Thanks

Jim

It can be a challenge to keep a club website going. I have been doing some internet stuff for the Georgia Z Club for 8 years now, and I admit that I have slacked in some areas on keeping things up to date.

Did you try sending the ZCCNV a message on their FB page? https://www.facebook.com/zccnv/

@Diseazd Can you reach out to Eiji and see if he can provide a name/number to help out Jim?

SteveJ

i did try a PM via their FB page without success. Check has still not cleared. I am President of a car club so I understand many have day jobs so things often happen slowly. I will give it a bit longer and then reach out to the POC you mentioned.

Thanks

Jim

1 hour ago, VaCat33 said:

SteveJ

i did try a PM via their FB page without success. Check has still not cleared. I am President of a car club so I understand many have day jobs so things often happen slowly. I will give it a bit longer and then reach out to the POC you mentioned.

Thanks

Jim

I also sent a message to the director of the Z Car Club Association to see what he might have for an email address for them. I'll let you know if he responds. He's usually pretty good about getting back to me.

14 hours ago, SteveJ said:

It can be a challenge to keep a club website going. I have been doing some internet stuff for the Georgia Z Club for 8 years now, and I admit that I have slacked in some areas on keeping things up to date.

Did you try sending the ZCCNV a message on their FB page? https://www.facebook.com/zccnv/

@Diseazd Can you reach out to Eiji and see if he can provide a name/number to help out Jim?

Hi Steve.....I just texted Eiji to answer your question......will let you know what I find out.    Regards.   Guy

• Like 2